The iQ-Image Analysis API is the foundation for providing individual solutions for your end-of-line testing needs. This API can accommodate individual pass/fail thresholds for automating end-of-line testing.
The API is based on C++ and thus can be implemented into existing software. It allows for high-speed data analysis and transfer, making it especially useful for production line evaluations.
iQ-Image Analysis API is used to create custom measurement modules that meet individual evaluation specifications (e.g., pass/fail thresholds). We work with each customer to build an API to their requirements. Using available modules as the API foundation allows us to add the desired specifications to provide a custom solution.
- Particle module: Detect particles and obtain metadata information such as position, size, and orientation.
- Defective pixel module: Detect defect pixels in Bayer-pattern images. The report includes the defect pixel’s position, amount, and cluster size.
- Color calibration module: Measure the spectral sensitivity of a camera module based on a defined data set and calculate individual color correction matrices (CCMs).
- Color module: Calculate metrics (e.g., ∆E) for color reproduction tests.
- Shading module: Calculate spatial intensity non-uniformity in each channel from the brightest to the lowest area and color ratios (R/G B/G).
- Resolution module: Calculate SFR, ESF, and LSF based on slanted edges.
- OECF/Noise module: Measure the OECF curve, check linearity and calculate white balance multipliers.