iQ-LED Service Bundles
Maximize the full potential of your iQ-LED products with an iQ-LED Service Bundle.
We have the utmost confidence in the reliability of all our devices but, nevertheless, we understand that parts may sometimes malfunction. These problems are generally more common when using our products on a production line. We therefore highly recommend that customers using our products on a production line consider purchasing an iQ-LED Service Bundle alongside the device.
Production line integration
Even though our products are very straightforward and easy to use, it can still be a complex process to integrate them into a production line. To help make this process smoother, we recommend consulting with our experts to ensure proper integration.
The Pro and Premium iQ-LED Service Bundles include a consultation for exactly this process. We advise you on how to make the best use of the hardware as well as share information on how to improve speed, reliability and repeatability during your characterization and calibration.
What is an iQ-LED Service Bundle?
These bundles consist of different levels of iQ-LED maintenance items and services to provide you with the resources for more efficient maintenance and care of your iQ-LED devices.
iQ-LED Service Bundle options
There are three separate levels of the iQ-LED Service Bundle that are available for purchase. We also provide an iQ-Hardware only Bundle that includes recommended spare parts for the iQ-LED hardware. We have divided these up to help ensure you have the correct bundle based on your devices and testing specifications.
iQ-LED Service Bundle Basic1
- Product re-calibration reminder after the first year of use
- Priority re-calibration within 2 days for the first re-calibration (spare spectrometer available as an alternative)
- Priority support line by using an individual email-address for one year (priority response time in 8 working hrs.)
iQ-LED Service Bundle Pro2
- All of the services provided in the Basic version
- Training on “how to” exchange malfunctioning parts (2 hr. training)- This one time training allows you to do basic maintenance without the assistance of the IE support team
- Initial consulting on "how-to" implement your iQ-LED product into the daily workflow online or in-house (4 hr. training) - Additional costs may apply for in-house setup and training
iQ-LED Service Bundle Premium3
- All of the services provided in the Pro version
- Includes spare parts for the hardware including: 1x iQ-LED module, 1x spectrometer, 1x CAN-USB adapter, 1x Dip-Switch- Panel
iQ-LED Hardware Bundle (spare parts only)4
- Spare parts for the hardware including: 1x iQ-LED module, 1x spectrometer, 1x CAN-USB adapter, 1x DIP-Switch Panel
1A basic bundle is only good for one iQ-LED device. If you want the basic bundle for each iQ-LED device, they must be purchased separately.
2If you have multiple iQ-LED devices, the training times can be adjusted, e.g., you only need to purchase the pro version once to receive training for each product you have. However, please keep in mind that a basic version must be purchased for each individual iQ-LED product before a single pro version can be applied to all iQ-LED products.
3If you have multiple iQ-LED devices, the training times can be adjusted, e.g., you only need to purchase the premium version once to receive training for each product you have. However, please keep in mind that a basic version must be purchased for each individual iQ-LED product before a single premium version can be applied to all iQ-LED products.
4This bundle does not include any features from the basic, pro, or premium bundles. It only contains spare parts for the hardware.